Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby steps into the wide world

Coming to think of it and facing the fact. I just became a second-year student at my Graphic Design study course.

First of all, it's going to be tough. And why? I know what awaits me, hard work and the dedication is needed to finish up this year succesfully. Ofcourse I'd be able to round it up nicely if I would do less effort, but that would just be under my standards and since I like a challenge or two... I'm planning to give it my all.

What can you expect me to post here?

My school expects me to post everyday sketches, works and projects and keep it up to date as much as possible. This is a great way for my instructors to see what keeps me busy and how dedicated I am. And hey, I'm sure you'd like to see as well!

That's it for today, I'm off to cook today's meal... Happy drawings all!

No comments:

Post a Comment